This plugin allows you to have your virtual tours offline on smart devices (PC, smartphone, and Oculus headset). Next time, using the tour URL, you will have offline access to the tour, which will be easy and fast.
Whether for classrooms, sales shows, or exhibitions that do not have a reliable internet connection, offline virtual tours come in handy in many cases, especially when you show them over and over again from the same device.
- There is no limit for the tour size.
- There is no need for additional apps to run the tour.
- Tours are loaded in the fastest possible time due to being offline.
- There will be no need for an internet connection after downloading the virtual tour to run it.
- All static information and data in your tours, such as hotspots, maps (not online maps), etc., are provided to users offline.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- To use this plugin the host server should support PHP.
- For using this plugin, you need to put “file_cache.php” and “worker.js” on the root of your project.
- Please make sure that the URL of your tour is on an HTTPS protocol. It needs to be https:// and It will not work on http://.